The world’s only SMART color measurement spectrophotometer!
With new innovative SMART features like Auto Height Positioning, a rotating sample platform providing the largest sample area measurement in the world, large touch-screen display, and smart communications, the innovative Aeros is the best way for you to measure the color of irregularly shaped/textured product samples. Products like coffee beans, snack foods, plastic pellets, even industrial minerals are a snap for Aeros to measure.
In addition, HunterLab’s innovative Remote Access Support (RAS) offers unparalleled technical and diagnostic support long after the sale.
Aeros, the world’s only SMART color measurement spectrophotometer.
SMART SENSOR – SMART. SIMPLE. ACCURATE.
SMART SAMPLE PLATFORM – NO HASSLE. NO WASTED TIME.
- Simply place the sample and hit measure – Samples automatically rotate beneath the Smart Sensor – 5 seconds, 35 measurements, 27.5 square inches of sample
- Measures the largest sample area of any instrument for the most measurement accuracy and consistency available
SMART DISPLAY – DURABLE COGNITIVE COMPUTING
Hi-Res, Full Color Touch Interface
- Durable industrial glass
- Touch, Swipe, Type technology
- Easy to read and view color data and graphics
Embedded EASYMATCH® ESSENTIALS Color Quality Control software
- No PC required
- All the color scales, indices and metrics you need
- Intuitive and easy to learn user workflows
SMART COMMUNICATIONS – ALL-IN-ONE TECHNOLOGY EASILY SENDS DATA WHERE IT NEEDS TO GO
- Email data reports directly from Aeros
- Print data reports directly to most printers, on or off of a network
- Stream data to LIMS and SPC systems
SMART DESIGN – SLEEK. ROBUST. WORRY FREE. DESIGNED FOR YEARS OF WORRY FREE SERVICE
- Sealed motor compartments
- Sealed optics
- Simple Instrument Standardization
- Long Life Full Spectrum LED Illumination
- Easy to clean
- Easy to maintain