Fully automated measuring
This device is delivered with a built-in touch screen and controlled by an industrial computer. All parts are built into a sturdy frame. Measuring range up to 5000N with an accuracy of ±1% of the displayed value. Automatic test cycle with break detection and after break automatic return to starting position. Easy to select test on the display.
The sample to be tested is placed on the crush platens. By pushing the
start button on the touch screen (or the separate start-button) the lower
plate is moved with the selected speed (normally 12.5 mm/min) up to the
higher platen. The sample between the platens is crashed, the necessary
force for this test is registered and the curve is displayed on the screen.
After break detection the plate goes back to the start position.
- Possibility to carry out different type of tests on paper and corrugated
- By means of exchanging the sample holder accessory, it is possible
to make RCT, CMT, ECT, CCT, FCT and PAT tests. Sample holders not
- High rigidity steel and aluminum frame.
- Driven by servo motor and high accuracy ball screw.
- Adjustable feet for the equipment leveling.
- Measuring range from 0 to 5.000 N.
- Maximum travel: 140 mm. Consult your provider about other
- Compression Plates dimensions: 150×150 mm.
- Testing and approaching speeds between 1 and 150 mm/min.
- RS-232 interface for connection to management and control programs.
- USB connection for maintenance works and for connection with
- Force readings with a resolution of 0.004 % of the FS, and
extension readings with a resolution of 0.01 mm.
- Accuracy <1% of the applied force in a range between 2% and
100% of the FS.
- Weight and dimensions (only equipment):
360 x 500 x 650 mm (WxLxH), 45 Kg
- Weight and dimensions with packing box:
600 x 700 x 850 mm (WxLxH), 70 Kg
- ISO 3035
- ISO 3037
- ISO 13821
- TAPPI T808
- TAPPI T809
- TAPPI T811
- TAPPI T818
- TAPPI T821
- TAPPI T823
- TAPPI T825
- TAPPI T838
- TAPPI T839
- AFNOR 23035