Colour Assessment Cabinets LED P.O.S
CAC light cabinets to ensure global standardised
VeriVide’s Colour Assessment Cabinets are an indispensable tool for colour assessment, colour quality
control and comparisons of colour variation. A range of LED options are now available to accurately
replicate LED Point of Sale (P.O.S) lighting to a tight tolerance. The stability and longevity of our light
sources creates excellent viewing conditions for reliable colour critical decisions under standardised
lighting. This ensures agreement and consistency through global supply chains, helping to highlight
product quality issues, such as metamerism, at the earliest opportunity.
VeriVide’s range of colour assessment cabinets are designed to match the viewing conditions and
spectral qualities of the standard illuminants as specified according to the ISO/CIE standards.
They also conform to all major international standards for visual evaluation, including ASTM, AS,
BSI, DIN and ISO. VeriVide’s own industry leading daylight simulator gives accurate colour
reproduction across the colour spectrum. Our unique LED technology eliminates distracting
shadows (fringing) in the assessment area, whilst providing lighting to an internationally recognised
standard for 3000/3500/4000K sources. Let us know what your requirements are and VeriVide will
seek to closely match your current P.O.S lighting environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to user requirements.
- A number of LED options available to closely match your LED P.O.S lighting.
- Come in 2 widths: 60 and 120.
- Incorporate user-friendly features like servicing indicator, auto sequence, warm-up,
power save and data storage.
- Traditional light sources available include: D50, D65, D75, 840, U35, 830, CWF, UV, F, A, H.
- Versions available for colour fastness testing and particulate testing both adhering to global standards
- Ensure that you are using the best equipment available as they provide the best fluorescent D65
daylight simulator, with the highest Colour Rendering Index (CRI), available.
- Meet or surpass ISO 3664 and BS 950 Part 1 international standards.