Small and mighty
The flexibility of the BluQCM QSD is relevant to both electrochemically-driven mass-weighing applications (electroplating/corrosion, electrode modifications) and the more advanced studies of solid/liquid interfaces (interface rheology, biomolecular interactions).
Simultaneous measurements can be performed of up to 7 overtones (fundamental included) enabling a complete determination of the layers’ properties. Measurements in air, gas, and liquid are possible.
A fast acquisition rate increases mass sensitivity. And patented quick-lock sensor cells facilitate set-ups as well as increase the reproducibility of experiments.
All that, and you can control all coupled instruments, including potentiostat/galvanostats, with the same software for eQCM experiments.
- Operation modes: Tracking and high resolution at single and multiple overtones
- Sensors technologies: QCM, HFF-QCM, Love SAW
- Liquid volume above sensor: 3 – 25 μL (depending on sensor and cell type)
- Temperature control: Optional (QSD-TCU)
- Measurement in air: Yes
- Simultaneous overtones measurements: Up to 7 (up to 13th)
- Frequency range/MHz: 4 – 160
- Best frequency resolution/Hz: 0.1
- Best frequency accuracy/Hz: +/- 0.5
- Max. acquisition rate3/ points/s: 250
- Best mass sensitivity in liquid4/pg/cm²: 50
- Best dissipation sensitivity: 10-7