RYCOLAB – Horizontal tensile machine
Fast and reliable test for paper and tissue
This device is delivered with a built-in touch screen and controlled by an industrial computer. All parts are built into a sturdy frame. Measuring range up to 1000N with an accuracy of ±1% of the displayed value. Automatic test cycle with break detection and after break automatic return to starting position. Easy to select test on the display.
The user chooses the test to be performed on the touch screen. The
clamps automatically drive into position. Now the sample support is
placed into the space between the clamps and the sample is placed.
The sample is automatically detected and the clamps close. According
the test the sample is either watered for the pre-set time, pulled out
of the water and stretched till it breaks or it is directly stretched.
The figures, curves, statistics with max, min, mean as well as the
standard deviation are shown on the touch screen and can be printed.
The clamps automatically open and return into start position after
The software comes with the pre-installed tests as they are described
in the standards. Company specific tests can be set as well.
All the parameters like testing speed, testing length, breaking- and
pre-load levels can be adjusted individually. The software can be set
into different languages.
- Easy to operate due to touchscreen controls
- Automatic sample detection and automatic return into
- Test speed adjustable between 0.2 and 330 mm/sec
- Multiple safety installations (limit switch, photocell barrier,
- RS 232 and USB interface
- Water or standard tensile tests
- Regular software updates
- Accuracy: < 1% of the applied force (between 2% and 100%
of the FS)
- Resolution: Force: 0.0004% of the FS, Travel: ± 0.01mm
- Load Cells: 150.00 or 1000 N
- Calibration kit
- Display (service menu) and some graphs on another menu
- Water bath for wet tensile measurements. 50 mm wide
stripes can be measured. 50 mm up to 180 mm distance
between the clamps selectable
- Clamps can be used for 15 mm, 25 mm or 50 mm wide
- Dimensions: 540 x 490 x 300 mm (WxLxH)
- Weight: 35 kg (machine only)
- TAPPI 494
- BS 4415-2
- ISO 12625-4
- ISO 12625-5
- PAPTAC D34
- ISO 1924-2