Brookfield – Dial Reading Viscometer
The original Brookfield Dial Reading Viscometer;
a lab standard used around the world
The current units have been been improved with a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob so selection of any one of the 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models) is quick and easy. The direct-drive design results in extremely quiet operation and greater versatility while the universal power supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
- Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Traditional Brookfield quality
- Explosion-proof model is available. Call for details
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
See leaflet for more details.