Ascott Analytical, CorroFlex Test Chambers
A front loading system for testing large/heavy objects
In addition to our wide range of corrosion test chambers for salt spray and
cyclic test standards, to accommodate the increasing demand for testing
large components and assemblies, Ascott now offers CorroFlex, a range of
flexible dimension front loading corrosion test chambers, with width and
depth variable in 0.5m (19.7”) increments to provide larger/smaller internal
The new Ascott CorroFlex range of front loading corrosion chambers are
available in two specifications:
- The salt spray derivative (CFS) provides the same level of performance
and standards compatibility as the Ascott SiS models
- The cyclic derivative (CF) the same level as the Ascott CC range.
- Front loading system for testing large/heavy objects which can easily be loaded with fork lift/pallet truck assistance.
- High strength acrylic panel front door with windows for visibility of test samples during testing.
- Polypropylene outer construction, fully resistant to corrosion.
1.0 Meter Deep Systems
- 1700 Ltr
- 2300 Ltr
- 2800 Ltr
- 3400 Ltr
- 4000 Ltr
- 4500 Ltr
1.5 Meter Deep Systems
- 2500 Ltr
- 3400 Ltr
- 4200 Ltr
- 5000 Ltr
- 5900 Ltr
- 6700 Ltr
Ascott CorroFlex CFS chambers features:
- Touch-screen monochrome operator interface, for ease of programming
- Central viewing window/s for unimpeded visual access to chamber interior and test material.
- Timed canopy lock and purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
- Peristaltic pumping system for precise control and delivery of the salt spray.
- Cabinet heated by externally mounted heater mats, protecting them against damage from the corrosive climate inside the cabinet, and ensuring uniform heat distribution inside the cabinet.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic with integral filter, for ease of maintenance.
- External portable salt solution tank with wheels, for ease of access to a water source, and an integral drain system for ease of cleaning.
- Base castors and integrated fork lift truck runners, for ease of transportation.
- Calibration certificate.
- Consumables spares kit.
Ascott CorroFlex CF chambers features:
- CF combines salt spray with other environmental conditions such as controlled humidity, drying and wetting.
- Integrated immersion heater to create condensation humidity, for testing to a wider range of ‘modified’ salt spray tests.
- Upgraded intuitive touch screen, full colour user control interface, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity for the creation of complex multi-step test programmes, so that the widest possible range
of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with
alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.
All Ascott test chambers are supplied complete and ready to run. Optional accessories may not therefore be necessary, but some may be considered desirable.
Use the link below to see the Ascott Accessories for Ascott chambers:
Ascott Salt Spray Chamber Accessories