Brookfield – Gel Timer DV2T Instrument
For gel coats, resins, potting compounds
Gel Timer DV2T comes with glass measurement rod, compression-fit glass rod adapter, lab stand with adjustable stop for quickly positioning glass rod at proper immersion depth in test sample, and temperature probe. Test method can be run either manually or using program stored in instrument memory. Accuracy and reliability of Gel Timer DV2T make this instrument the preferred choice in QC for measuring gel coats, resins, and potting compounds. Viscosity data generated during the test may also prove helpful for complete characterization of material flow behavior.
Packs of 10 glass rods are available; use part number GT-1010. Spare magnetic couplings can be retrofit to existing viscometers; use part number GT-2000.
The DV2T Gel-Timer instrument can also be used as a standard rotational viscometer with the purchase of any standard viscometer spindle set or measurement accessory and carries all of the same viscometry functions as a standard DV2T.
Features and Benefits
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Live display of real time data; gel time, temperature in °C or °F
- Easy to use:
- Glass rod fits snugly into the compression-fit coupling
- Special stop on lab stand controls immersion depth of glass rod
- Test runs automatically using time-to-torque feature
- Quick disconnect for rod at conclusion of test
See leaflet for more details.