Internal Bond Tester
Very accurate measurements due to a high quality encoder
This device comes with a built-in digital display and is microprocessor controlled. The standard confi guration is delivered with a medium range pendulum. All the parts are built into a sturdy steel frame. A pendulum mechanism pulls the pendulum back to starting position if the test is carried out. Push down sample holder for quick changing of the base plate with the sample and the aluminum angle.
The sample that needs testing is placed in the measuring area. By
pushing the start button the pendulum is released and hits the
aluminum angle, glued on the sample with double adhesive tape.
The sample is pushed away and the needed energy is measured and
displayed in J/m².
The Internal Bond Tester is higly recommended to be used together with
Automatic Sample preparation device such as RL-IBT-A4 or RL-IBT-A2.
See leaflet for more info.
- Digital display, microprocessor controlled
- Automatic pendulum return to starting position
- Easy inserting of the sample base with quick changing
- Delaminating angle of the pendulum to the surface of the
- Easy insertion of the sample base with quick changing
- 5 support base and 5 aluminum angles as standard delivery
- Display of values selectable in J/m², kg/cm, ft.lb/in²
- RS232 Port
- Dimensions: 60 cm x 30 cm x 55 cm (W x D x H)
- Net weight: 20kg
- Tappi 833
- Tappi T569