Brookfield – KU-3 Viscometer
For Paints, Coatings and Inks
Brookfield offers a completely digital calculating Krebs Unit Instrument with all the reliability you’d expect in Brookfield instrumentation, now also with relative centipoise display. Widely used for viscosity measurements on paints/coatings in accordance with ASTM D562
Features and Benefits
- Continuous sensing and display in Krebs units, grams, and centipoise.
- Magnetic spindle coupling.
- Allows rapid sample measurement to determine required consistency.
- LED Digital Display of: Krebs Units (increased resolution in 0.1 KU increments), Grams (in 1 gm increments) and Centipoise (cP).
- Expanded measurement range (40 to 141 KU; 32 to 1099 g; 27 to 5274 cP).
- Accuracy to ±1% of full scale range.
- Reproducibility to ±0.5% of full scale range.
- Easy to use; no weights; simplifies an established test procedure.
- Compatible with industry specification (ASTM D562).
- Base accommodates standard pint, ½ pint, and quart cans.
- The optional paste spindle is suitable for use with high consistency materials such as roller mill pastes.
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available.
See leaflet for more details.