Colour Assessment Cabinets
High-quality visual evaluation tool for quality assurance. Adhering to national, international and retailer standards.
Colour Assessment Cabinet’s (CACs) reduce problems associated with assessing products or samples in different environments, be though geological or seasonal, offering a cost-effective method to ensure visual accuracy and product quality.
- Flexible and adaptable to user requirements.
- Come in 3 widths: 60, 120 and 150cm.
- Incorporate user-friendly features like servicing indicator, auto sequence, warm-up,
power save and data storage.
- 4 or 5 light source options
- Versions available for colour fastness testing and particulate testing both adhering to global standards
- Ensure that you are using the best equipment available as they provide the best fluorescent D65
daylight simulator, with the highest Colour Rendering Index (CRI), available.
VeriVide CACs are known by many names in different businesses, such as light boxes, viewing booths,
colour cabinets. They are used within a wide array of industry sectors throughout the world including textile
and apparel, graphics, automotive, ceramics, cosmetics, pharmacology (CAC Particulate), food, footwear,
packaging and printing.
- CAC 60, CAC 120 and CAC 150 accommodate 60, 120 and 150cm tubes respectively
- Either 4 or 5 light sources available for each model including D65, D50, 840P15,
F and UV – see Lamp options.
- Internal finishes in Munsell N5, Munsell N7 or Grey 5574
- Diffuser and/or dimmer options available
CAC 120-4 and CAC 120-5
CAC 150-4 and CAC 150-5
- Meet or surpass ISO 3664 and BS 950 Part 1 international standards.