Straight forward puncture for quick results
The test consists of puncturing a board sample with a triangular pyramid-shaped puncture head, which is fixed to a pendulum. The required energy for the puncture head to cross the sample completely is measured. This means, to do the initial puncture, tear and open the board.
- High rigidity steel frame, designed to avoid energy losses
due to vibrations during the test.
- Pendulum with arm in circular arc shape (90º).
- Puncture head in triangular pyramid shape (under specifi
cations of international standards).
- Collar with soft adjustment to the puncture head basis.
- Exchangeable load weights : A, B, C and D to select the
- Pendulum releasing mechanism with security system.
- Security protection covers.
- Sample fi xing clamps with regulable holding pressure.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Control panel with 4 buttons and an alphanumerical dis
play of liquid crystal glass.
- Easy and intuitive operation of the control menu.
- Statistical control. Mean value, standard deviation.
- RS-232 connection.
- CE mark.
- 4 work ranges (Joules) :
– 0 – 6 J with resolution of 0,025 J.
– 0 – 12 J with resolution of 0,050 J.
– 0 – 24 J with resolution of 0,100 J.
– 0 – 48 J with resolution of 0,200 J.
Software control (optional)
The machine, through its RS-232 connection, allows the total
control and management of the test, by means of the RYCOLAB
software. It will be possible to preset tests, save test results
graphical curves, carry out test reports, etc
- Dimensions: 1050 x 500 x 1220 mm (W x D x H)
- Net weight: 250 kg
- ISO 3036
- TAPPI T803
- DIN 53 142
- FEFCO Nº5
- SCAN P23
- ASTM D781