Precision colorfastness testing in a compact, modern design
Color fastness to washing or dry cleaning is easy and affordable with the Rotawash. It’s the perfect instrument for smaller testing needs.
The instrument is all stainless steel, including interior, to provide years of reliable service in a wet environment.
Available in a 8 or 12 container model, this instrument can handle either the 550 ml or 1200 ml containers.
Smaller sized instrument design to conserve valuable lab space while providing maximum testing flexibility.
- Press-in-place loading for containers
- Door safety switch stops rotor if opened
- Rotor jog button eases loading and unloading
- Full Color Touch Screen Controller
- Comes with standard tests preloaded
- Able to program and save custom tests
- Timer tells operator when test will be completed
- Beep to alert the end of the test
- AATCC 61, AATCC 86, AATCC 132, AATCC 190
- AS 2001.4.15
- CAN CGSB-4.2 NO.19.1
- FTMS 191 TM 5610.1, FTMS TM 5600, FTMS TM 5614.1, FTMS TM 5622
- GB 3921, GB 5711, GB 12490
- ISO 105-C01, ISO 105-C05, ISO 105-D01, ISO 105-E12, ISO 105-E03,
ISO 105-C09, ISO 105-C08, ISO 105-C06, ISO 105-C04, ISO 105-C03,
ISO 105-C02 ISO 105-C10
- JIS L0884 JIS L0860 JIS L0861 JIS L0889 JIS L0844
- M&S C4A, M&S P12A, M&S P137, M&S C49A, M&S C37, M&S C26,
M&S C11, M&S C10A, M&S P3B, M&S C5, M&S C12A
- NEXT 2, NEXT 2A, NEXT 3, NEXT 3A, NEXT 5
- WOOLMARK 177, WOOLMARK 240, WOOLMARK 241