Brookfield – RST Cone Plate Rheometer
Cone/Plate & Plate/Plate Systems for small samples and wide shear rate ranges
Rheological evaluation through controlled stress and controlled rate measurements provide comprehensive viscosity flow curves, thixotropic response, yield stress determination creep analysis and viscosity vs. temperature profiling.
Features and Benefits
- Controlled stress/rate operation to analyze comprehensive flow behavior
- Spindle barcode for auto spindle recognition
- Quick and easy automatic or manual gap setting
- Rapid temperature control of plate with Peltier option for quick profiling of viscosity vs. temperature
- User-friendly LCD touch screen with graphical display
- 11 memory slots for structured multi-step test programs
- Auto spindle identity recognition
- Quick connect coupling for easy spindle attachment
- Optional Rheo 3000 Software for PC control and data management
- 21 CFR compliance for controlled user access and data security
See leaflet for more details.