Erichsen Sheet Metal Testing Machine
This testing machine is a work-top model with compact dimensions which requires only a
minimum of space. All hydraulic and electronic control and drive units are enclosed in a sturdy sheet
metal housing. The necessary control elements are clearly laid-out on the front panel and the
entire test procedure runs automatically, including crack detection.
There some are important reasons for using the Sheet and
Strip Metal Testing Machine, Model 111, for quality assurance:
- Lowering of manufacturing costs by making spot
checks on the drawing quality of cold rolled sheet
during production or in the process department.
- Sorting out of material of lower quality arriving at
the Goods Inwards Department. Without special
test preparation it is immediately possible to
establish if the material supplied has the
prescribed drawing quality.
- Determining the most appropriate sheet thickness
for a particular drawn workpiece to optimise the
ratio of price to suitability for the manufacturing
- The good functional layout of Model 111 makes this
machine particularly user friendly. Operators without
previous knowledge or experience can be quickly
trained to operate the machine continuously.
- EN ISO 20482
- one Test Tool No. 27 according to DIN 50 101
- one filling of Hydraulic Oil