A new step in the combination of performance and versatility
VMP-300 is a high-end research grade and fully flexible multipotentiostat.
It is the most modular chassis of our product range offering 16 slots for potentiostats / galvanostats / FRA boards and/or booster boards.
The channel and booster boards can be combined in the chassis either to have many channels or to reach high currents. As a multichannel workstation, each channel is completely independent from the others making the unit a multi-users workstation. The VMP-300 is supplied with a built-in calibration board in an additional slot.
The chassis can accommodate booster kits that can be selected in our extended range (1 A, 2 A, 4 A, 10 A). These current boosters can be connected in parallel to reach high current level such as 150 A with 15 boosters of 10 A.
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) measurements can be added as an option to the VMP-300. Low current sensitivity can be improved using the Ultra Low Current option (down to 1 pA range with 76 aA resolution). This option may be added on each of the 16 channels.
- Energy storage
- Stack measurements
- Fundamental electrochemistry
- Low current: additional ranges 100 nA to 1 pA with a resolution of 80 aA
- Analog ramp generator: 1 MV/s, acquisition 1 µs
- Current boosters: 1 A/48 V, 2 A/30 V, 4 A/[-4;14] V, 10 A/[-1;6] V
- Additional potentiostat/galvanostat/EIS
- Up to 16 independent channels
- Compliance: ±12 V up to ±49 V with booster
- Control voltage: ±10 V up to ±48 V with booster
- Potential resolution: 1 µV
- EIS measurement: 10 μHz – 3 MHz (1%, 1°), 10 μHz – 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- Current ranges: 1 A to 10 nA (standard)
- Maximum current: ±500 mA (standard)
- Up to 150 A with boosters in parallel
- Current resolution: 760 fA (standard)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)
- Compliance: ±12 V Control voltage: ±10 V
- EIS measurement: 10 µHz – 3 MHz (1%, 1°) 10 µHz – 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- Maximum current: ±500 mA
- Current ranges: 1 A to 1 µA
- Current resolution: 800 fA (standard board)
- Floating mode Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwiths)