Ascott Analytical, Walk-in/Drive-in Corrosion Test Rooms
A complete corrosion testing room for testing very large objects
In addition to our wide range of corrosion test chambers for salt spray and
cyclic test standards, to accommodate the increasing demand for testing
large components and assemblies, Ascott now offers a range of corrosion testing rooms.
- Manufactured from a technical laminate with a resilient glass reinforced plastic (GRP) to the wetted surfaces, providing a high quality, durable and corrosion resistant shell.
- Automatically purges before the doors open to minimize the risk of highly corrosive salt fog escaping into the laboratory.
- Large access doors for easy access with large and heavy test samples.
- PU insulated wall cavities with structural reinforcement for increased strength and thermal efﬁciency.
- 2 x 110mm entry ports as standard.
- Large capacity salt solution reservoir with transparent front, enabling continuous unattended salt fogging for periods to be conﬁrmed.
- Full color touch screen control, externally mounted. Menu driven programming and control.
- Interior lighting operated from the touch screen control.
- Easy maintenance atomisers with integral ﬁlter systems.
- Salt water delivery from a precise peristaltic pumping system.
- Can be connected to a network through the integrated RJ45 port, for remote programming, control and monitoring.
- Modular system for assembly on site.
- Anti slip ﬂoor.
Available to test to a wide range of Corrosion Test Standards
Salt Spray model for Salt spray tests including; ASTMB117, ISO9227, ASTM G85
Performance in Salt Spray Mode:
- Chamber Temperature range; Adjustable from ambient to +60°C.
- Salt fog fallout rates: Adjustable from 0.5 to 2.5ml per 80cm2 per hour.
- Air saturator temperature range: Adjustable from ambient to +69°C.
Performance in Condensate Wetting Mode:
- Chamber Temperature Range; Adjustable from ambient to +60°C.
- Humidity Range; Fixed at 90% – 100% (Dependant on chamber
temperature set value).
- With controlled humidity option for cyclic corrosion tests
including; CCT-1, JASO 609, IEC 60068-2-52, ISO 11997 Cycle B.
- Performance available on enquiry and dependant on the required
Supplied with a wide range of Options/Accessories
- Single or double doors
- Interior viewing windows
- Access ramps
- Refrigeration systems
- Controlled humidity for cyclic test capability
- ATEX capability – ideal for electric vehicle battery tests
External Dimensions: 5m x 3.3m x 2.8m
Internal Dimensions: 3m x 3m x 2.5m
Test Space Volume: 23 Cubic Metres
NOTE: Modular construction – length and width can be increased in 0.5m increments
Use the link below to see the Ascott Accessories for Ascott chambers:
Ascott Salt Spray Chamber Accessories