A powerful instrument with a tiny foot print
The SP-240 offers outstanding features such as a floating mode, analog filtering, a built-in calibration board, and 9 stability bandwidths for a better control of the cell.
Additionally, the SP-240 can be purchased with a standard DC potentiostat or an EIS capable one. There is also an Ultra Low Current (ULC) option.
The SP-240 includes a ±4 A booster kit and On-site corrosion experiments can be performed thanks to its portable design.
- Battery & Intercalation Compounds
- Battery Cycling
- Capacitor and supercapacitor
- Corrosion & Coatings
- Fuel Cell & Biofuel Cell
- Fundamental Electrochemistry
- Liquid conductivity
- Compliance: -3, +14 V
- Control voltage: -3, +10 V
- EIS measurement: 3 MHz (1%, 1°) 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- EIS quality indicators
- Current ranges: 4 A to 1 μA
- Current resolution 760 fA (standard board)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA)
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)