Atlas, the global leader in weathering testing technology, has announced the launch of WXView II™, an innovative data acquisition system for remote connectivity to its next generation Weather-Ometers®.
WXView II is a web-based application that allows users to monitor the status of their instrument from anywhere in the world. It remotely collects test parameter, control system and other data outputs in real time from any Atlas Ci4400 instrument connected to the user’s local area network.
“WXView II adds a new dimension of connectivity to our instruments,” said Matt McGreer, Atlas Senior Product Manager. “As users continue to work remotely, having real-time, secure access to the information about their weathering tests is crucial. We expect this to be just the beginning of an entirely new way users interact with their instruments.”
WXView II provides a simple review and analysis of the instrument data in graphical format. Additionally, data files from archived tests can be viewed, downloaded and imported into other applications for more detailed analysis and report generation. Instrument status and information on alarms, maintenance and instrument configuration may also be displayed on the touchscreen user interface.
System Features Include:
• Web-based application allowing access from anywhere with a secure internet connection
• Data collection and storage on local area network or cloud
• Built-in encryption
• View of current operating parameters
• Monitoring of test progress and instrument status
• Zoom in/out to assess phase transitions or complete test cycles
• Access to alarms and maintenance tables
• Downloading of archived test data
• Unlimited connectivity to PCs and Weather-Ometers on network